Scrapbook Retreats with Victorian Splendor
Now more beautiful than ever, The Paper Doll House has moved to a glorious new location to serve you better. Lawns lead from all directions up a gentle knoll to the outstanding late Victorian Queen Anne home in Sycamore, IL, the new home of the Paper Doll House. This was formerly the Townsend home — built in 1893 by civic leader Charles O Boynton as a wedding present to his only daughter Mary and son-in-law Frederick B. Townsend.
From Friday afternoon through Sunday you will be spoiled and indulged with scrapbooking treats and personal surprises. Our all-inclusive fee includes lodging, meals, and use of our equipment for the entire weekend. All you need to pack is your jammies, photos, and supplies. WINTER HOURS: Check in time is Friday 1:00 p.m. and then linger through 3:00 p.m. Sunday!
Work on your scrapbooks for an entire weekend in our spacious crop room with 11 foot ceilings and full-length windows.
- Stay in one of six darling guest rooms
- Relax on the spectacular wrap porch
- Enjoy afternoon tea in the garden
- Stroll or pedal our tandem along the historic route
- Wander the quaint shops
- Savor the elegant meals and luscious desserts served in our magnificent dining room
- Enjoy shopping from our Boutique of Supplies as well as furnishings, antiques and collectibles from Treasure Hunt of Schaumburg
- This is a dedicated commercial business space
- Smoke-free and cat-free environment
The Paper Doll House hosts special day crops when space is available. If you are interested in single day crops, call us to check space. See the Day Crops link for more information.
Massages by Mandy!
If your weekend could use a little extra pampering, we are happy to provide Massages by Mandy! (Professional, Licensed, insured, bonded) Available most weekends upon request during registration. $70 full hour, $40 half hour.